Plan to Come and worship with Us!
What are your services like?
Whether it is through the music, pray or preaching, God's word is at the center of our worship. Each service includes a time of prayer, preaching and giving. The sermons are built on God’s Word and aim at transforming our lives to be more like Jesus Christ.
According to the COVID-19 protocols of the City of Fort Worth, Tarrant County and the CDC, we will adhere to the following guidelines:
- Upon entering the building all ministry servants, members and visitors will have their temperature checked
- All are REQUIRED to wear a mask for the duration of your time in the building. Gloves are optional
- All persons must remailn six (6) feet apart
- No congregating in common areas and all members must exit the building immediately following the worship service
Where should I park?
We have a parking lot near the church and parking attendants to assist you. When needed, remote parking and shuttle information will be provided onsite.
Where should I go when I enter the building?
We have greeters located at the main doors who would be happy to help you find where you need to go. There are also signs to direct you to the Youth Church side entry.
How Do I support The Ministry?
As members, we believe in support the ministry with our time and talents, but all are welcome to support with their treasure. There are four ways to give:
- Give with Givelify (search for "The Chosen Vessel Cathedral");
- Give with CashApp (send to $TCVCMinistries);
- Give be texting "GIVE" to (833) 948-1987; or
- Give with a cash, credit card, or check payment in person.